About Maître CERF
Maître CERF took an oath in February 1999 at the Bar of Paris, where she has gained practice representing and defending the rights of individuals, in partnership with Maître CHARTIER, attorney-at-law at the Bar of Marseille.
Bilingual English/French, Maître CERF assists and advises clients provided with her international experience.
Maître CERF meets with her clients by appointment only at the office of Paris or Marseille.
Our Law Firm CERF works in partnership with:
Lawyer in Paris and Marseille
Lawyer in Marseille
Lawyer in Montreal (Quebec - Canada)
Bar admission in Paris - France - 3 March 1999
Legal Trainer in MORROCO 2013
- Mission to GREECE (SAMOS) 2019
- Mission to TURKEY 2018
- Mission to ARMENIA 2017
- Mission to MACEDONIA 2016
- Mission to UKRAINE 2014
- Mission to BURUNDI 2011
- Mission to AZERBAIDJAN, KIRGYZTAN and UKRAINE 2005 and 2006
- Mission to KOSOVO and BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA from 2000 to 2004
Graduated from AUREP University School of Management
- Master in International Asset Management 2015
Graduated from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas:
- Master in Human Rights and humanitarian Law
- Master in Labour Law
Graduated from University College London - UK:
- ELENA (European Legal Network on Asylum)
- ADDE (Association of Lawyers for the defence of migrants)
- ASF (Lawyers without borders)
- Human Rights Institute of Paris
- With regards to international conventions, is general confinement legal? Human Rights Institute of Paris Bar, 2020
- Kosovo in Dictionary of secularity
Ed. Armand Colin, 2012, reed. 2016
- Human Rights in Dictionary of secularity
Ed. Armand Colin, 2011, reed. 2016
- Freedom of movement in Romania
Gazette du Palais, March 2006
- Legal reforms in Bosnia and Herzegovina versus good common sense
Austrian Review of International and European Law, 2005
- Implementation of the European Convention of human rights in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Revue d’analyse juridique de l’actualité internationale (www.ridi.org), April 2002
- NATO and human rights in Kosovo, www.ridi.org
Conferences and seminars:
- The right of refugees, University of Paris-Sorbonne 2017
- Desire of children and children rights, Bar of Paris 2015
- Family reunification in EU Law, Bar of Paris 2011
- Climate refugees, Bar of Paris 2010
- Fixed fees are charged when legal matter is simple and well defined.
- Hourly rates are based on an agreed-upon Hourly rate for the hours the lawyer works on a client's case until it is resolved.
- Fees on result are complementary fees based on a percentage of what you are awarded in the case.
Our Law Firm is looking to develop a trust-based relationship with our clients, to inform them in a transparent fashion of the fees and establish with each of them a fees convention outlining the modalities of payment depending on each case.
Our Firm guarantees to its clients the highest level of confidentiality in the treatment of their cases. Maître CERF is bound by the Professional secrecy, which is one of the fundamental rules of the profession of lawyer. The Professional secrecy is general, absolute and unlimited in the time.